Thursday, July 15, 2010

My very first blog award!

Well I feel as though I'm a real 'blogger' now!

Stephanie from Green's Going Green has awarded me my very first blog award! The "A Blog with Substance" award. I feel very honoured to receive an award this early in to my blogging adventure and am SOOO glad someone feels it 'has substance'!














Please head over and have a look at Stephanie's blog http://simplicitymom.blogspot.com/. It's so fabulous to read her inspiring blog of getting back to the basics and enjoying the simple things in life, and she does it WITH A FAMILY! I definately look at Stephanie as a role model for how I want to live my life.

I am feeling the blog-love going around at the moment, and love the 'community' feel of blogging. I didn't really expect blogging to be like this, more just like a journal where you write your thoughts and they are kept to look back on later. But I have found the back and forward dialogue between everyone is very inspiring I've learnt and been motivated to do so much more than initially planned through the advice and other posts of those bloogers I follow.

So The Rules for Acceptance of this Award are:
  • thank the blogger who bestowed the Award on you. Thank you Stephanie!!!
  • sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words - simple living / quietness / sustainability / motivating / inspiration
  • pass the Award on to 10 deserving bloggers
Here's my list of 10 deserving bloggers. Please go check them out and discover why I think they're so great and on my daily list of reading!

All Things Quilty
By Way of the Moon
down---to---earth
Frolics from Scratch
Living the Simple Life
Plain and Joyful Living
Pottymouthmama
Sewing the Seeds of Change
small things
Towards Sustainability

Oh wow that was hard, limiting that to 10! Please go and check out their wonderful blogs, trust me you will get so intrigues by their blogs you will lose track of time! I have lost many hours in the midst of these wonderful blogs.

xx
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, look forward to checking out some of your bloggy links, I haven't come across some of them! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting that award Kim, and a huge thanks for including me in yours! I will be blogging about it in the coming days :-) Luv Sam xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...