Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Books: the frugal way!

This is my ever growing list of books on hold at the local library:

Steen, Bill.
Alexander, Stephanie,
  •  
Woodward, Penny.
Green, James, 1940-
Fallon, Sally.
Soule, Amanda Blake.
Soule, Amanda Blake.
Brocket, Jane.
Seymour, John
Langman, Adrienne.

   







What a treasure trove! Cost to place a hold and have the book delivered to your choice of library within the Brisbane area is 80cents. Not bad! 










I can't wait until I receive that email in my inbox to say they are ready to pick up! Some will take longer than others, for Amanda's (aka Soulemama) 'Homemade Home' I am 7th in the queue so could be a long wait, but all of the others I am the next in line so should receive that email to say they are ready in the next few weeks. 










Oh how very frugal!








:)









Kim

2 comments:

  1. You're going to want to buy Amanda Soule's books....I'm just sayin'....

    Stephanie :)
    www.simplicitymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the res. list I think! Well prob not the same one - but I have 29 currently on reservation!! Including quite a few on your list. Great service isn't it!? Ours is only 60c (Caboolture area) and a friend of mine on G.Coast has free reservations. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...