Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas cherry ripe biscuits

You have got to pop over to Cityhippyfarmgirl's blog right now and check out her recipe for Chocolate cherry biscuits! Here is the link, don't waste any time go now!

Don't they just look and sound absolutely divine!

I have renamed mine Christmas cherry ripe biscuits, and I think they would go perfectly in my christmas gift hampers I am creating full of home-made goodness for this years presents.

But before any of that, I must taste test them of course. Mine are just about to come out of the oven......

;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope they were tasty for you!
    Now thats what I love about blogland, lots of little connections. I have spent the whole night thinking of pumpkin pie, trying to find a recipe over the last few weeks that I like and there you are with another one. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...